About Human Placental Extract
The active ingredient of the extract from human placenta is called placenta extract. By injecting placenta extract, the placenta is taken into the body and is effective for beauty and fatigue.
Two injectable placenta preparations used for medical purposes, Laennec and Melsmon, are approved as medicines by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. Both are made using placentas produced by obstetricians and gynecologists in Japan from healthy mothers who have undergone normal childbirth.
|Laennec (1 ample)||Melsmon (1 ample)|
|Human placenta extract||112mg / 2mL||100mg / 2mL|
|Additives||・Pepsin (porcine origin)|
・Lactose (bovine origin)
Fees (tax included)
We offer placenta injections at a reasonable price.
No appointment is required for those who wish to receive only injections for the second and subsequent times. Please come to the clinic directly during office hours.
|Laennec・Melsmon||Fees (Tax included)|
|1 ample (2cc)||¥990|
|2 ample (4cc)||¥1,650|
|3 ample (6cc)||¥2,310|
|4 ample (8cc)||¥2,860|
|5 ample (10cc)||¥3,410|
|6 ample (12cc)||¥3,960|
Who we recommend placenta therapy for
Placenta therapy has been reported to be effective in improving and relieving various conditions. We ourselves have benefited from placenta therapy in a variety of ways, including skin rejuvenation, fatigue improvement, and pain relief. Based on the comments of patients who have received placenta injections, I have compiled a list of those who can recommend placenta therapy.
- Chronic fatigue
- Shoulder stiffness, back pain, knee and other joint pain
- Muscle pain and muscle fatigue due to sports do not go away
- Relieves dryness of dry skin and atopic dermatitis
- Coldness, irregular menstruation and severe menstrual pain
- Menopausal Disorder
- Blemishes, dullness and rough skin (preventive whitening effect)
- Dysautonomia, anorexia and insomnia
- Poor liver function
- Allergies, including hay fever
※ Some people may be temporarily more prone to acne due to increased sebum production.
※ The feeling of effect varies from person to person.
We recommend injections of 3 ampules twice a week for the first 4 weeks. After that, we recommend injections of 2 or 3 ampules once a week, depending on your physical condition.
|First 4 weeks||After 5 weeks|
|Placenta injection||Twice a week|
3 ampules per Injection
|Once a week|
2～3 ampules per Injection
Safety and Side Effects of Placenta Injection
Safety against viruses and bacteria
The following contamination prevention measures are proceeded to prevent viral or bacterial contamination.
- Perform screening of material donors for viruses and other infectious diseases by a physician
- All the materials used for placenta products have passed acceptance tests for hepatitis B and C and AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) viruses.
- Various virus inactivation processes which were scientifically proven are used in the manufacturing process.
- The final product is tested negative for viruses such as hepatitis B and C, AIDS, adult T-cell leukemia, and Fifth disease.
Consent form is also necessary for additional placenta treatment during laser procedure in our clinic. Since the launch of MELSMON in 1956 and LAENNEC in 1974 to the present, there has not been a single case of infection reported, including Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. However, since the risk of transmission of variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, etc. cannot be completely ruled out theoretically, people who have received placenta injections are not allowed to donate blood afterward.
Adverse Reactions and Risks
- Internal bleeding, pain, rash, heat, itching, or induration at the injection site: If internal bleeding occurs, it will disappear spontaneously in 2 weeks, and others in 1-2 days. Repeated injections to the same site may cause the skin becoming thick and leave induration (lumps). The lumps will improve with time, but may remain for a long time after repeated injections, and cannot be completely prevented. In our clinic, we change the injection site on the left and right each time to prevent this side effect.
- Allergic symptoms: Rash, urticaria, itching, and fever may occur. Although very rare, anaphylaxis (e.g., hypotension, dyspnea, convulsions, impaired consciousness, generalized erythema, mucous membrane disorders) has been reported.
- Liver dysfunction and headache (frequency unknown): Very rare, but placenta injection should be discontinued if headache or liver dysfunction occurs.
- Other: Postmenopausal menstruation, minor menstrual irregularities and irregular genital bleeding, gynecomastia, drowsiness, lethargy, and weight gain have been reported. If you feel drowsy, do not drive a car, ride motorcycle, bicycle, or other vehicle.
Appointments and Enquiries
●Hada no clinic Koenji (TEL 03-5913-7435)
4F Anfini Building, 4-6-7 Koenji Minami, Suginami-ku, Tokyo
Mon.～Sta. : 10:30 am - 1:30 pm / 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Sun. and Public holiday : closed
●Hada no clinic Kojimachi (TEL 03-6261-7433)
B1F Chichibuya Building, 3-7-4 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Mon.～Fri. : 11:00 am - 2:00 pm / 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Sta. and Sun. : 10:00 am - 1:00 pm / 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Public holiday : closed
*Full appointments are required.
*We are very sorry, but sometimes it is difficult to get through on the phone due to the high volume of calls. We ask for your understanding as we have a limited number of staff.
*Please note that a separate 'telephone re-consultation fee' will be charged if a doctor responds to medical questions.