If you change or cancel your reservation after 18:00 on the previous business day, or if you cancel without notice, the following cancellation fee will be charged.
For cancellations or changes, please contact us via email by 6:00 PM on the previous business day. Please replace “あっと” with “@”
KOENJI Branch：hadanoclinicあっとgmail.com 03-5913-7435
KOJIMACHI Branch：hadanoclinic.kojimachiあっとgmail.com 03-6261-7433
|Until 6:00 PM on the previous business day||Please make sure to contact us by email even if the deadline has passed.|
|Reservation Service||Cancellation Fee (incl. tax)|
|Belotero (Hyaluronic Acid)|
|Unlimited Spot Removal|
|CO2 fractional laser / Dermarpen|
|Full-body Hair Removal|
|All other treatments not listed above||2,200円|
Payment Method and Regulations
Please make the cancellation fee payment within one week to the bank account. Please bear the remittance fee.
Rakuten Bank (0036)
- Unauthorized cancellations, repeated late arrivals, and three or more cancellations after the deadline will result in restrictions or denial of service for both clinics.
- No cancellation fee will be charged for changes or cancellations made on the day at the discretion of a doctor or nurse.
- Cancellation fee applies for cancellations due to poor physical condition, but providing a receipt or doctor’s certificate including the date from another medical institution via email within one week waives the fee.
- Cancellation fees will be charged due to the unfortunate illness of a child or a family member, personal misfortune, etc.
- No cancellation fee will be charged if transportation is canceled due to bad weather or natural disasters.
- We cannot take into consideration road congestion, train delays of less than 10 minutes, parking lot availability, etc.
- Regardless of the reason, if you are late, you will only be treated within the remaining reservation time, and the treatment fee will not be refunded.
- If the cancellation fee is not paid, future reservations may be restricted and appropriate measures may be taken.
Provisions for Hair Removal Treatment
Regarding changes to the treatment menu on the day of the hair removal procedure, in addition to the above information, the following provisions apply.
Please note that modifications for time-based or specific area-based hair removal may not always be possible due to factors such as laser availability or appointment availability.
|Modification fee||Modifications to the treatment plan on the day|
|Free of charge||For full-body hair removal, if you wish to add or exclude the face or VIO area|
Switching from a 30-minute hair removal to a 1-hour hair removal
Switching from 1 area-based hair removal to 2 area-based hair removals
Switching from time-based hair removal to area-based hair removal
|¥2,200||Switching from a 1-hour hair removal to a 30-minute hair removal|
Switching from 2 area-based hair removals to 1 area-based hair removal
Switching from area-based hair removal to time-based hair removal
Precautions before your visit
- Self-funded treatment and fees
Our treatments are not covered by insurance. Please confirm the fees in advance on each page. Treatment using unapproved drugs and medical devices in Japan is not covered by the Adverse Reactions Relief System for Drugs.
- The consultation fee is 3,850 yen for an initial visit and 1,650 yen for a follow-up visit (tax included). For those who have previously visited our clinic, except for medical hair removal, the consultation fee will be the re-consultation fee even if the treatment menu is changed.
- There is no consultation fee for medical hair removal, but a separate consultation fee will be charged when you receive other medical services.
- If you are receiving the same treatment or injection by a nurse for the second or subsequent times and do not wish to have a medical examination, there is no consultation fee. However, if the treatment area is different, a consultation is required.
- If you wish to purchase cosmetics, topical products, or vitamins for the second or subsequent time and do not wish to be examined by a physician, no re-consultation fee will be charged. You can purchase them at the reception desk without an appointment.
- Consultation Timeframe
We will set aside 15 minutes for an initial consultation and 5 minutes for a follow-up consultation. Please read about the treatment and other information on our website in advance, as much as you can.
- Arrival 15 minutes prior to the visit
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time for your first visit to prepare your medical records and for the medical interview.
- Identification documents
Please bring your passport, driver’s license, or other documents that can verify your identity for medical records.
Please come to the clinic without makeup as we will examine your skin. You may come early and remove your makeup in the clinic. Please ask a staff member.
Precautions for medical examinations
- About waiting time
Because our appointments are scheduled by time slots, several patients may come to the clinic at the same time. Please understand that the order in which you are called may vary.
The average waiting time is 15 minutes, and the longest is 30 minutes.
- Wearing a mask is optional
At our clinic, wearing a mask is optional for both patients and staff. Patients visiting the hospital do not necessarily need to wear masks.
- Photography and smartphone calls in the clinic
For the protection of personal information, unauthorized photography is strictly prohibited. Also, please set your phone to silent mode and refrain from talking in the clinic.
- Gender Equality
Our clinic is committed to the philosophy of improving prejudice and inequality based on gender in the workplace (gender equality). There are cases in which female patients are treated by male nurses or male patients are treated by female nurses for injections and various procedures.
We are doing this as part of our duties as medical professionals, and we ask for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
If you have a preference for a male or female nurse, please let us know at the reception desk. We will do our best to accommodate you. Please note that there may be a long waiting time or it may be difficult to accommodate you in such cases.
- Customer Harassment
It is very unfortunate that some people give orders to our staff or yell at them suddenly, and we do not allow such people to visit our clinic.
The clinic assumes that the following behavior constitutes “customer harassment”.
Abusive or condescending attitude toward staff
(e.g., “Hey! You! or other words or actions that denigrate the personality of the staff member).
(Making sexual requests, sexual comments, touching, seducing, etc.)
Excessive demands beyond the scope of our medical services
(acts such as coercion to provide free medical care or treatment, refusal to pay fees, coercion to perform medically risky procedures, etc.)
(hitting, kicking, pushing, grabbing, throwing things, etc.)
(prolonged or multiple complaints that interfere with the performance of work, loud intimidation, abuse, slander, etc.)
We consider the feedback we receive from our patients to be valuable advice to us. However, we will refuse to provide any further medical treatment or treatment for the protection of our employees in the event of excessive behavior. In the event of a problem, we will make a thorough note of the problem in the medical record, and in some cases, we may take measures such as consulting a lawyer or the police, contacting them, or reporting the problem.
Please do not hesitate to consult with our receptionists, nurses, or doctors if you have any problems with your medical treatment. We will continue to make every effort to provide better medical care to our patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have English speaking doctors?
Please see the attending doctor table on the “About our clinic” page for English-speaking doctors.
- Do you accept credit cards for payment?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, Diners Club, and Discover credit cards. Both lump-sum and installment payments are accepted.
We do not accept both credit card payments and cash at checkout.
- Can a minor patient see the clinic alone?
If you are under 18 years of age, you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for your first visit to receive medication or treatment. A minor can see the doctor alone during a follow-up visit.
- Can I exchange or return my medication?
All medications and cosmetics prescribed by our clinic are not subject to the cooling-off policy and cannot be exchanged, returned, or refunded. Also, please understand that pharmaceuticals are prescribed on the assumption that they may have side effects, so refunds will not be accepted even if side effects are experienced.