Precautions before your visit
- Canceling and Rescheduling Appointments
We ask that you avoid changing or canceling appointments on the day of your visit. Please make your appointment at a time that you are certain you will be able to come to the clinic, and please make any changes or cancellations at least one day in advance.
If you cancel without prior notice, we may not be able to treat you in the future.
- Self-funded treatment and fees
Our treatments are not covered by insurance. Please confirm the fees in advance on each page. Treatment using unapproved drugs and medical devices in Japan is not covered by the Adverse Reactions Relief System for Drugs.
- The consultation fee is 3,850 yen for an initial visit and 1,650 yen for a follow-up visit (tax included). For those who have previously visited our clinic, except for medical hair removal, the consultation fee will be the re-consultation fee even if the treatment menu is changed.
- There is no consultation fee for medical hair removal, but a separate consultation fee will be charged when you receive other medical services.
- If you are receiving the same treatment or injection by a nurse for the second or subsequent times and do not wish to have a medical examination, there is no consultation fee. However, if the treatment area is different, a consultation is required.
- If you wish to purchase cosmetics, topical products, or vitamins for the second or subsequent time and do not wish to be examined by a physician, no re-consultation fee will be charged. You can purchase them at the reception desk without an appointment.
- Consultation Timeframe
We will set aside 15 minutes for an initial consultation and 5 minutes for a follow-up consultation. Please read about the treatment and other information on our website in advance, as much as you can.
- Arrival 15 minutes prior to the visit
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time for your first visit to prepare your medical records and for the medical interview.
- Identification documents
Please bring your passport, driver’s license, or other documents that can verify your identity for medical records.
Please come to the clinic without makeup as we will examine your skin. You may come early and remove your makeup in the clinic. Please ask a staff member.
Precautions for medical examinations
- About waiting time
Because our appointments are scheduled by time slots, several patients may come to the clinic at the same time. Please understand that the order in which you are called may vary.
The average waiting time is 15 minutes, and the longest is 30 minutes.
- Wearing a mask is optional
At our clinic, wearing a mask is optional for both patients and staff. Patients visiting the hospital do not necessarily need to wear masks.
- Photography and smartphone calls in the clinic
For the protection of personal information, unauthorized photography is strictly prohibited. Also, please set your phone to silent mode and refrain from talking in the clinic.
- Gender Equality
Our clinic is committed to the philosophy of improving prejudice and inequality based on gender in the workplace (gender equality). There are cases in which female patients are treated by male nurses or male patients are treated by female nurses for injections and various procedures.
We are doing this as part of our duties as medical professionals, and we ask for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
If you have a preference for a male or female nurse, please let us know at the reception desk. We will do our best to accommodate you. Please note that there may be a long waiting time or it may be difficult to accommodate you in such cases.
- Customer Harassment
It is very unfortunate that some people give orders to our staff or yell at them suddenly, and we do not allow such people to visit our clinic.
The clinic assumes that the following behavior constitutes “customer harassment”.
Abusive or condescending attitude toward staff
(e.g., “Hey! You! or other words or actions that denigrate the personality of the staff member).
(Making sexual requests, sexual comments, touching, seducing, etc.)
Excessive demands beyond the scope of our medical services
(acts such as coercion to provide free medical care or treatment, refusal to pay fees, coercion to perform medically risky procedures, etc.)
(hitting, kicking, pushing, grabbing, throwing things, etc.)
(prolonged or multiple complaints that interfere with the performance of work, loud intimidation, abuse, slander, etc.)
We consider the feedback we receive from our patients to be valuable advice to us. However, we will refuse to provide any further medical treatment or treatment for the protection of our employees in the event of excessive behavior. In the event of a problem, we will make a thorough note of the problem in the medical record, and in some cases, we may take measures such as consulting a lawyer or the police, contacting them, or reporting the problem.
Please do not hesitate to consult with our receptionists, nurses, or doctors if you have any problems with your medical treatment. We will continue to make every effort to provide better medical care to our patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have English speaking doctors?
Please see the attending doctor table on the “About our clinic” page for English-speaking doctors.
- Do you accept credit cards for payment?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, Diners Club, and Discover credit cards. Both lump-sum and installment payments are accepted.
We do not accept both credit card payments and cash at checkout.
- Can a minor patient see the clinic alone?
If you are under 18 years of age, you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for your first visit to receive medication or treatment. A minor can see the doctor alone during a follow-up visit.
- Can I exchange or return my medication?
All medications and cosmetics prescribed by our clinic are not subject to the cooling-off policy and cannot be exchanged, returned, or refunded. Also, please understand that pharmaceuticals are prescribed on the assumption that they may have side effects, so refunds will not be accepted even if side effects are experienced.