The text, photographs, logos, illustrations, and all other information provided posted on this site are protected by copyright laws and other laws. Reproduction and reproduction without permission is strictly prohibited. There is no problem at all to refer to this site and write an article, and it is link free, but at least as a reference site, please indicate the URL of the corresponding page.
Links and quotations to this site are based on the opinion of the Agency for Cultural Affairs and under the following conditions.
- Enclosing citations in citation tags (blockquote tags)
- Link with the quoted title
- The quoted portion must be less than 20% of the total and be subordinate.
Please refrain from setting links to sites that fall under or may fall under any of the following:
- Information that does not clearly indicate that it is information from this site (please install a text link to this site)
- Sites that contain content that slanders or discredits our clinic or its associates
- Sites where it is unclear that the content belongs to this site, such as this site being developed within a frame
- Acts that violate laws and regulations including laws, ordinances, and rules, or public order and morals, or sites that may interfere with the operation of this site
- Other sites that our clinic deems unsuitable for linking
Our clinic is not responsible for the contents of linked sites and any troubles or damages that arise when using them.
The information posted on this site is posted with the utmost care, but the accuracy and safety of the information is not guaranteed. Our clinic is not responsible for any damage caused by the use of information or contents contained in this site by users. Our clinic may change the information on this site or discontinue posting without notice. Any information on this site is not necessarily always reflected in the latest information. Our clinic is not responsible for any damage caused by these. Please note that the URL of this site is subject to change without notice.
Appointments and Enquiries
●Hada no clinic Koenji (TEL 03-5913-7435)
4F Anfini Building, 4-6-7 Koenji Minami, Suginami-ku, Tokyo
Mon.～Sta. : 10:30 am - 1:30 pm / 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Sun. and Public holiday : closed
●Hada no clinic Kojimachi (TEL 03-6261-7433)
B1F Chichibuya Building, 3-7-4 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Mon.～Fri. : 11:00 am - 2:00 pm / 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Sta. and Sun. : 10:00 am - 1:00 pm / 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Public holiday : closed
*Full appointments are required.
*We are very sorry, but sometimes it is difficult to get through on the phone due to the high volume of calls. We ask for your understanding as we have a limited number of staff.
*Please note that a separate 'telephone re-consultation fee' will be charged if a doctor responds to medical questions.